Due to staffing shortages, the following changes in services will be implemented on Monday, March 14th, 2022. Please be advised, there are delays in processing times, we appreciate your patience and understanding
- No out-of-state fingerprinting will be accepted or processed.
- ALL City residents are directed to their city police department for fingerprinting services.
- Clark County Residents in unincorporated areas may make an appointment for fingerprinting services (see below). If you are unsure which jurisdiction you live in, use this link: https://gis.clark.wa.gov/gishome/
Fingerprinting services are offered on an appointment basis at the Clark County Sheriff’s Office located at 707 W 13th St. SW, Vancouver, WA 98660. The service is offered during normal business hours. Photo identification is required (driver's license, passport, etc.) at the time of service.
The Clark County Sheriff’s Office provides ink fingerprints. The completed fingerprint card will be provided to you, it will be your responsibility to submit the fingerprint card(s) to the requesting agency or business. Any paperwork that needs to be signed must be brought to your appointment.
This general fingerprinting service may not be used to schedule Concealed Pistol License fingerprints. Concealed Pistol License fingerprints must be processed as part of your Original Concealed Pistol License application and there will be a prompt at the end of your application process to schedule them.
- $15.00 for one card. $5.00 for each additional card.
- Appointments for fingerprinting will be processed Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Closed Saturdays, Sundays, & Holidays.
Click the "Let's get Started" button to apply for fingerprints.
Let's Get Started